Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Reading Assignment

Picture of the Day for 10/8/2012. So, you know that Rich Dad financial seminar I took about six weeks ago? The one I dragged my sister to? The one where we vowed we would absolutely not be talked into purchasing any of their advanced real estate training courses? Yeah, we totally caved. We not only purchased a training package that includes four advanced training courses and a personal mentor, we signed up for their personalized coaching services too.

We're actually pretty excited to start this new real estate investing venture. My brother-in-law Will is going to be my business partner rather than Robynne because she's busy producing new speech therapy manuals for our You Can Teach Speech Now business. I'm looking forward to working with him.

The Rich Dad educators don't waste any time giving you homework. Pictured are just a couple of the books I've been assigned to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment