Sunday, October 28, 2012

Signs of Snow

Picture of the Day for 10/25/2012. When I got up this morning, I could tell it had snowed during the night without even looking "out" the window. Do you know how I could tell? By looking "at" the bathroom window. It was glowing white.

I'm sure you've noticed the outside of the window isn't terribly clean. Don't judge me! Last year this entire wall of my house was covered in ivy which I had removed. I can't reach the windows on the 2nd story of the house to clean them of the residual dirt myself and ever since I got laid off last year, hiring window cleaners has been very low on my list of "must haves."

And speaking of snow, I wish I had been able to capture a good picture of the mountains yesterday. The top halves were snow-covered and the bottom halves appeared to be flaming red due to the fall leaves. It was a striking contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment