Saturday, September 1, 2012

Rich Dad Financial Seminar - Day 3


Picture of the Day for 9/1/2012. This is one of my sillier blog entries. We are creatures of habit, aren't we? I had to run to the bathroom approximately 400 times during the course of the 3-day financial seminar I attended. I blame Diet Coke. It goes straight through you. Every single time I used the exact same stall. Never deviated once. My track record was in peril once where there was a run on the bathroom during one of the breaks and we were all waiting in line for stalls to open up. Fortunately, my preferred stall opened up when it was my turn. Phew!

In case you're wondering, my preferred stall is the one on the left.

1 comment:

  1. oh my word! you are so weird! glad you didn't have to resort to another one and that you lived to tell the tale. it's because there were zombies lurking in all the other toilets, wasn't it? Did you check first before you went in?

    ReplyDelete