Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Italian Space Blog


Picture of the Day for 9/4/2012. I show up in the most interesting places! I was checking out my blog statistics and saw that one of the referring sites to my blog was this link which takes you to an Italian space blog dedicated to debunking conspiracy theories that we didn't go to the moon. This particular entry has a video of Buzz Aldrin talking about the flag he and Neil Armstrong planted on the moon. I was actually sitting right next to Aldrin when one of the Spacefest 4 attendees filmed this impromptu interview (although you can't see me in the video). The author of this blog entry obtained the video from YouTube and explained that he assumed it was filmed at Spacefest 4 "judging by the logo on the card holder and these pictures." Or, as it's stated in Italian, "a giudicare dal logo sul portatessera e da queste foto." Clicking on "queste foto" takes you to my blog entry from June 1, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment