Monday, September 10, 2012

Aborted Vacumming Attempt


Picture of the Day for 9/9/2012. I've been pretty casual about housekeeping over the past couple of months while I've been working to get my company website up and running in addition to gallivanting to Florida for a week. I can tell a deep clean is long overdue when I can't concentrate on any other work that needs to be done. I hit that point last Friday and I've been working pretty much non-stop since then to put my house back in order. I had moved my dining room chairs to the living room so I could vacuum the dining room carpet which was the very last task on the list. Sadly, my vacuum cleaner decided to give up at this point. It's so frustrating to be 99% done with a project and not be able to complete it. This took the wind out of my sails. My dining room chairs will just have to make themselves comfortable in the living room until I can muster up the energy to get my vacuum cleaner fixed.


1 comment: