Monday, September 3, 2012

Projectile Coughing


Picture of the Day for 9/3/2012. I've been surrounded by coughers for the past few days. And not just mild coughers. If coughing were an Olympic sport, these people would be medal winners.

At the Rich Dad financial seminar I attended this past week, there was a woman at the next table over who coughed incessantly. It started to get like fingernails on a blackboard- very grating.

This morning I ran to grab breakfast at my favorite little cafe. The experience was not as relaxing as hoped for since the guy pictured above was not only a persistent cougher, he coughed forcefully at an unbelievably loud decibel level. I kept on exchanging "can you believe this?" looks with a gentleman who was sitting at the next table over from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment