Saturday, September 1, 2012

Rich Dad Financial Seminar - Day 1


Picture of the Day for 8/30/2012. I'm attending a 3-day real estate investing seminar with my sister Robynne that is hosted by Rich Dad Education. Let me address a couple of things you might be thinking:

1- I know, I know- some of these events are total scams. Robynne and I encountered a first cousin (once removed) who happened to be attending the same event. Jed mentioned his dad (our first cousin Stan) recommended the course since he's a big fan of the Rich Dad books and financial training. Since Stan is a gazillionaire (kind of not kidding), his endorsement means something.

2- No- this is not some get-rich desperate scheme on my part. Several years ago another cousin of mine who is a realtor mentioned that real estate investing is one of the best ways to build wealth. That's always stuck with me. I'm looking at this as a way to fund the company Robynne and I started (shameless plug- check out www.teachspeechnow.com) and to generate some income for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment