Thursday, August 1, 2013

Temple Day

Picture of the Day for 8/1/2013. My nephew Rob attended the temple for the very first time today in preparation for leaving on his mission in less than two weeks. As a certified heathen (CH), I was unable to attend, but I hear it went well and I did drive up to Brigham City to meet everyone afterward for lunch at the Maddax Ranch House- one of the most divine restaurants on the planet. See how I managed to turn the conversation from a special spiritual experience to food in just one breath? A sure sign of being a heathen I believe.

I took a FABULOUS picture of Rob with parents and his aunt Paula and uncle David. Unfortunately, I'm not able to post it here since I promised I wouldn't. Everyone in my family is so camera-phobic it makes me crazy. So, here's a photo of just Rob. It's a cute one so that's some consolation. 




And here are some photos of Maddox. 




No comments:

Post a Comment