Friday, August 16, 2013

Green Lantern

Picture of the Day for 8/16/2013. A friend of mine knows my great-nephew Dane is into action heroes so he sent this comic book signed by the creator of the Green Lantern. I stopped by my niece Chantal's house to drop it off.

Here's Dane with the comic book.






Ethan decided my Lego keychain needed to be attacked by a Lego monster. Duh, of course it did.




Hayley wanted to show me her new pet mice- Eowyn and Arwen.




Sadly, my camera died just before I could take a picture of Sadie. She's 7-years-old and still snuggly. While I was hugging her and kissing her, she said that I could snuggle with her decades from now even after I'm dead and a skeleton.  I thought it was sweet. What? You weren't expecting a normal declaration of affection from my family were you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment