Thursday, August 22, 2013

I Didn't Get the Wardrobe Memo

Picture of the Day for 8/22/2013. Apparently, I didn't get the wardrobe memo. Every other female in my family showed up at family lunch today wearing a blue top and light-colored pants/skirt. I was wearing my usual black.

I decided I needed to get a picture of this. Of course, with my family that's easier said than done since they HATE having their picture taken, much less having it displayed on the internet. I probably should have labeled this post, "My Family is Neurotic." You can see evidence of this below from the camera angles that don't reveal enough to identify actual people, but still provide a hint of the blue tops and my outlier status. My niece Chantal is the only one emotionally healthy enough to pose for a picture without angst. 

Mystery Family Member #1




Mystery Family Member #2





Mystery Family Member #3




Not-So-Mystery Family Member #4 (who is aware she's somewhat neurotic herself)




Non-Mystery Family Member - Chantal McNeill


No comments:

Post a Comment