Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Rob's Facebook Username and Password

Picture of the Day for 8/20/2013. It's been awhile since I've used my blog for evil. Normally I torment my niece Chantal, but this time it's my niece Rachel's turn. What makes this soooooooo gratifying is the fact Rachel is a dedicated follower of my blog and is sure to see this. 

Look Rachel- here is your brother Rob's Facebook username and password which he has entrusted to ME while he's away for two years on his mission. Oh, was this information cut out of the picture? That's so weird. I have NO IDEA how that possibly could have happened!



Oh, and look at this, here's a Facebook post which I made on Rob's page.



Note: I'm sure it's quite clear to the non-Rachel readers of this blog that Rachel was hoping to be the one granted access to Rob's Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment