Thursday, August 30, 2012

Last of the Tuesday Night Incan Shaman Classes


Picture of the Day for 8/28/2012. I've mentioned in a previous blog entry how I was attending a weekly class taught by an Incan shaman (a very lovely woman named Elena). It's been a couple of months since I've attended because I've been busy working on getting my new company up and running, but I had heard through the grapevine (OK- an Incan shaman Facebook group I'm a member of) that tonight would be the last class. Turns out it's just the last Tuesday night class. Elena is going to be starting a new series of classes that will be held every other Saturday.

I'm glad I attended. It was nice seeing everyone and the class topic was a good one- all about trust.

By the way, that's my friend Mary's leg that inadvertently ended up being prominently featured in the picture- not mine. In case you were wondering. Which you probably weren't. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment