Monday, August 13, 2012

Obnoxious Olympics Commercial


Picture of the Day for 8/11/2012. I'm obsessed with the Olympics which means I've pretty much been glued to the TV 24/7. This also means I've been subjected to the most OBNOXIOUS commercial for Check City that has played INCESSANTLY during the games. The commercial begins with the Star-Spangled Banner playing with a crowd chanting "USA! USA!" in the background. Then, it shows this guy in a white jacket on the medal stand waving an American flag. As you can see from the image above, the guy was just dreaming and is startled awake by the man who just entered the room.

What does it all mean?!?! Why is this guy wearing a white jacket? Who are these two men? Where are they? What does it have to do with Check City? Why am I obsessing over this? I'll never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment