Monday, August 6, 2012

Headed to Atlanta


Picture of the Day for 8/3/2012. I just got done renting booth space at the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) annual convention which will be held in Atlanta in November. This will be a good opportunity for my sister Robynne and I to promote my our new company You Can Teach Speech Now. We're really excited!

To access the online contract/application (pictured above), I had to select our company from a drop-down menu and then enter a password that had been assigned to us. I was so tickled to see our company name online. I felt so "official."

If you're wondering if you're going to be subjected to a description of every new milestone encountered as Robynne and I get this company up and running, you would be right.

1 comment:

  1. Some flights to Atlanta have layovers in NYC... You should purchase one of those flights... Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete