Thursday, August 2, 2012

Building A Company Website


Picture of the Day for 7/31/2012. Sorry readers. I'm subjecting you to a lot of updates about setting up the company I'm starting with my sister Robynne. It occupies most of my waking hours so I don't have much else to blog about.

After several frustrating days, I was finally able to find a website template on godaddy.com that can accommodate our company logo. Once that happened, I was able to format our company website so the font/colors match the logo (see picture above) and to set up the various pages (Home, About, Contact Us, Online Store, etc.). For now, those pages are placeholders only as there's no actual content yet.
My next big project is to write copy that will be so convincing that anyone visiting the site will be absolutely compelled to purchase our speech therapy products!

No comments:

Post a Comment