Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sneaky Jaguar


Picture of the Day for 8/23/2012. I spent the morning at the West Palm Beach zoo. Since it's located right next to the disappointing science museum I visited yesterday, I wasn't expecting much, but this turned out to be a fabulous zoo! It's set up with three zones representing the Florida Wetlands, Tropics of the Americas, and Australia/Asia. While wandering through the Tropics of the Americas section, I walked past the jaguar enclosure very frustrated that I wasn't seeing any jaguars. Then I let out a surprised yelp when I noticed one right next to me at my feet on the other side of a glass wall. If we had been out in the wild, I would have tripped right over her. Eek.

Below are pictures of birds, reptiles, animals, and landscape from the zoo.

BIRDS











REPTILES





ANIMALS




LANDSCAPE



No comments:

Post a Comment