Sunday, September 4, 2011

Turning Over a New Housekeeping Leaf


Picture of the Day for 9/4/2011. For those of you who know me and my cluttered lifestyle ways, you better sit down. I've been making my bed every day for the past couple of weeks. Whoa- mind-blowing isn't it? This hasn't happened since I was a young girl.

You may notice that I don't have much of a bedspread. That's because I just gave my comforter set to charity. Now that both parents have passed away and I'm moving out of my caretaker phase, I've decided it's time to reinvent myself which has involved getting rid a lot of my stuff. If I don't love it or use it, it's out the door. If there's anything of mine you've had an eye on, better let me know before it gets donated to charity.

2 comments:

  1. I would like permission to use the photo of your bed to help illustrate my fictional story "Boston at Dusk: A Story About Bereavement." May I do so? If so, any particular credit requests?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie- Sure, you're welcome to use my photo. No special credit requests beyond listing my full name. -Michelle

      Delete