Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Have a Good Side


Picture of the Day for 9/15/2011. WARNING: This is an incredibly self-indulgent and Michelle-centric blog entry. Read at your own peril.

My blog entry isn't referring to a personality trait. It turns out the right side of my face photographs better than the left side or straight on. I discovered this as I was playing around with a new camera app I downloaded to my iPhone and taking a series of self-portraits. When I become a famous author someday, this will be good information to have for my photograph that will appear on the back of the book jacket cover. Hey- I'm not being unbelievably vain; I'm just trying to tap into the power of positive thinking! ;-)


Below is the only self-portrait that I took straight-on that looked decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment