Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pastor Gregg


Picture of the Day for 9/28/2011. I recently received a mis-directed email that was meant for another Michelle Merrill residing in Rapid City, South Dakota. I love when things like that happen. It's kind of interesting to know what other Michelle Merrills are up to. Sadly, since she did not receive the email, this Michelle Merrill missed out on Pastor Gregg's update on the First Baptist Church's upcoming events for the week that include the Exodus Bible study group and the Mary Martha Circle gathering.

To my delight, the email included the church's website so of course I had to check it out and find out all about Pastor Gregg.

I wrote back to the woman who sent me the email letting her know she sent it to the wrong person. I also mentioned that while I was a Mormon from Salt Lake City, I had attended Baptist Bible School during the summers when I was a little girl and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I was kind of disappointed she didn't respond to my message.

No comments:

Post a Comment