Sunday, September 25, 2011

iTunes Mishap

Argh!!!! I had my phone hooked up to my laptop last night and iTunes automatically started to sync my phone. It asked if I wanted to set up a new phone or sync it to Michelle's iPhone (my old phone). I accidentally clicked Michelle's iPhone and it was all over with. Even though I immediately tried to back out of it, the process had already started and deleted all the photos that I've taken since I bought my new iPhone a couple of months ago. I've been doing Google searches to see if there's any way to restore the photos- no real luck so far. I'll have to stop by an Apple store for some professional advice. Luckily, I had downloaded the photo I took of my dad during my last visit with him before he passed away and I had downloaded photos from the funeral. Those are the ones I care most about so I guess I can live if I can't get the photos restored.

In all the melee, I managed to lose the picture I took for 9/23/2011 which wasn't all that exciting as it was a photograph of the thermostat in my West Palm Beach, Florida hotel room. I was going to use it to illustrate an interesting temperature phenomenon that I experience only in Florida. The weather is so hot and humid that when you step into an air-conditioned building, the cold air is such a shock to the system that it is literally painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment