Wednesday, July 7, 2010

You Can't Accuse Me of Not Being Spontaneous


Picture of the Day for 7/2/2010. You can't accuse me of being a stick-in-the-mud. I'm up for adventure! My nieces have had a "Stalking Zachary Quinto Where He Lives" trip planned for quite awhile and graciously invited me along. Given my work schedule, I didn't know if I'd be able to come until last Wednesday. I bought a one-way ticket to Los Angeles (I'm wondering if that is somehow metaphorical- I love Los Angeles and wouldn't mind living there) on Thursday and flew down to California on Friday. My nieces, who had arrived in Los Angeles earlier that day by car, picked me up at LAX. We drove down to Manhattan Beach and ate a restaurant that I quite like- The Kettle.

1 comment:

  1. Me=jealous of your trip! Glad you went with them and had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete