Sunday, November 20, 2011

New Age Conference - Day 1


Picture of the Day for 11/12/2011. I'm in Tampa, Florida for the weekend attending a new age-y conference hosted by Hay House radio- an online radio "station" that I listen to frequently. The conference is all about positive affirmations and living your best life and getting hugged and being called "angel" by one of the vendors who is selling healing crystals. As you can guess, a TOTALLY different experience than my nerdy space events. It's been great.

Keynote speakers open and close the conference each day and in between there are break-out sessions. I selected the break-out sessions I wanted to attend based on my favorite hosts on Hay House radio. Pictured above is Colette Baron-Reid who, as you might have guessed, hosts one of my favorite shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment