Monday, November 21, 2011

Longing for a Good Night's Sleep


Picture of the Day for 11/21/2011. I'm longing for a good night's sleep. So much so that I resorted to buying the magazine pictured above just for an article on how to accomplish that goal. I've reached a "certain age" where women typically become plagued with sleep issues. Not only do I wake up several times a night, but I have the most vivid dreams. Last night, for example, I spent what felt like hours riding a rickety old bicycle along canyon roads. After that, I dreamed that a mysterious Russian man gave me a powder blue quilted coat lined with lambswool which I passed along to a colleague's wife. (I'd pay good money to figure out the meaning behind that one.) By the time I get up in the morning, I feel like I've already had so many adventures that I'm already exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment