Monday, August 16, 2010

Space Care Package


Picture of the Day for 8/14/2010. I received a "get well" care package in the mail today from a team of people I work with across the country who are amused that I'm such a space nerd. My colleagues know this about me because I ruthlessly inflict space-related stories and trivia on them during our conference calls. The care package was filled with an assortment of space-themed movies and a whole bunch of NASA stuff. Excellent! The care package was actually assembled by one of my company's "higher-ups." I can tell by the return address. This delights me to no end that this man spent the time to assemble the items. I think it's so sweet.

3 comments:

  1. aurora the other space nerdAugust 16, 2010 at 10:04 PM

    haha i'm super glad to see space cowboys in there (i have a HUGE crush on tommy lee jones) and space camp! i watched that one a gazillion times when i was a kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't ever seen Space Cowboys or Space Camp so I'm excited to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha well space camp is probably the most implausible movie you'll ever see. HOWEVER, i totally love it.

    ReplyDelete