Monday, August 9, 2010

Fried Crispy Things


Pictures of the Day for 8/8/2010. Had dinner at my sister Paula's house. She fixed my favorite meal that consists of what we affectionately call fried crispy things- corn fritters and fried chicken. The fried crispy things were accompanied by mashed potatoes and gravy. Topping off the dinner was my favorite dessert in the whole world- chocolate pecan pie. The dinner was beyond yummy, but I paid dearly for it afterward with a tummy ache. I haven't eaten that much since my surgery so I'm sure my digestive system didn't know what hit it. The pain was completely worth it.

1 comment:

  1. DAMN YOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!( shaking fist menacingly) there is to be no consumption of favorite fried crispy things unless authorized by me and I am there to consume as well....grrrrr.....

    ReplyDelete