Monday, August 16, 2010

Another Birthday


Picture of the Day for 8/15/2010. We celebrated my nephew-in-law Rob's 38th birthday tonight. Here are random comments about the evening:

-Since I'm still in recuperation mode, I'm only up for one major activity per day. Celebrating Rob's birthday was my big activity for the day.

-I downloaded a Star Wars light saber app on my iPhone. With the app, my phone makes light saber sounds when I wave it around. Love it! I engaged in a light saber battle with my 7-year-old nephew Ethan who had an actual light saber toy handy. Thankfully, family members pulled him away just as he was about to poke me in the tummy. Not a good idea given the monster surgical incision that's still giving me grief.

-We spent some time discussing our favorite space movies (like you do). I love the ones from my childhood. Does anyone remember Marooned and Capricorn One? Excellent films.

No comments:

Post a Comment