Saturday, August 28, 2010

Productive Activity


Picture of the Day for 8/25/2010. It has been difficult finding the right balance of rest and activity during the time I've had off work recuperating from surgery. I get restless and don't feel well if I spend all day on the couch watching TV. On the other hand, when I go shopping or spend time working on the computer, I get wiped out. I almost feel like a Victorian woman who must recline on her fainting couch. Since my time off work is swiftly coming to a close, I've decided to err on the side of exhaustion and engage in some productive activities. This past week, I've been working on updating my journal. My journal is more of a scrapbook where I include things like pictures from vacations, programs or handouts, notes/cards, etc. Let me be clear that I don't do the cutesy kind of scrapbooking where I include cut-outs of balloons or use fancy pinking shears to cut my photographs into the shape of a sailboat.

No comments:

Post a Comment