Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sleuthfest 2012 - Day 3


Picture of the Day for 3/4/2012. Sleuthfest ended with "A Conversation With Jeffery Deaver & Charlaine Harris & Chris Grabenstein" hosted by Oline Cogdill, mystery columnist for the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. My friends and I joke about always being relegated to the "losers" table in some dark corner far away from the speakers (where people ask to borrow the chairs next to us rather than sitting down and joining us), but we managed to be front and center for this session.

Since it's the last day of the conference, I figured I'd better post a photo of myself with the third featured guest author, Chris Grabenstein- a VERY funny guy. Of course now that I'm trying to think of a specific example, my mind just went blank...

No comments:

Post a Comment