Saturday, March 17, 2012

Roundabout Discussion


Picture of the Day for 3/15/2012. So, it's my friend Suannze's birthday today. She and I went out to lunch and then shopping afterward. I thought, "Great, I'll be sure to take a picture of Suzanne on her birthday for my picture of the day." Totally forgot. Oops.

Suzanne then invited me along to her birthday dinner with her parents. I was happy to be invited since it's been almost three years since I've seen them. I thought, "Great, I'll be sure to take a picture of Suzanne with her parents on her birthday for my picture of the day." Totally forgot. Dang.

So, the only image remotely related to Suzanne's birthday are these shoes. She dropped by my house before we went to the mall and wanted a new shoe purchase update. The ones pictured above are my only new ones. I'm trying to cut back on wanton shoe purchases since I'm dealing with that pesky little issue of being unemployed and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment