Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nerdy Space Souvenir


Picture of the Day for 7/12/2011. I'm still in Florida so you're probably expecting me to recount yet another adventure. Sorry to disappoint. No one wishes I had done something exciting more than I. Instead, I spent 12 hours in my hotel room today toiling away on my work laptop. In fact, I was so hard at work that it wasn't until a few minutes before midnight that I remembered I needed to take a picture of the day. There's not much pictorial subject material in a hotel room so I settled on taking a photo of my latest space souvenir from the Kennedy Space Center- space suit glove oven mitts. Don't give me crap about this- I actually needed some new oven mitts.

2 comments:

  1. You need an oven mitt? When do you ever cook?
    YFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh I NEED these oven mits. That is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete