Monday, June 16, 2014

Twisted T-Shirt Logic

Picture of the Day for 6/16/2014. This is actually a photo I took yesterday, but I had two excellent subjects for my Picture of the Day yesterday so I decided to spread them out over two days. My niece Chantal asked her father (pictured below) during last night's Father's Day celebration why he had not yet worn the Rat Pack t-shirt she purchased for him in Las Vegas last April. He stated that he only wears dark-colored t-shirts in the colder months and wears white t-shirts in the summer. Since the Rat Pack t-shirt has a black background, he's saving it for the cold weather. This excuse failed on an epic scale due to the fact:

1- He's making all these claims as he's wearing a dark-colored t-shirt; and,

2- It is summer. 

Chantal rightly rejected his excuse. He did not have a good comeback.

No comments:

Post a Comment