Monday, June 9, 2014

Pediatric Care

Picture of the Day for 6/9/2014. I have been sick for so long now that I even resorted going to the doctor today which is a drastic measure for a doctor-phobe like me. I went to an instacare facility that just happens to specialize in pediatric care so the examination room where I was placed was covered with pictures of zoo animals. The admitting clerk also gave me a "kindness" coin. I'm thinking it's not such a bad idea to use some of these pediatric care techniques on adults. It definitely made me smile. 

So, the official diagnosis? Just a cold from hell. I'm so used to being healthy and recovering quickly, but the doctor said it takes on average between 10-14 days to recover from a cold. So, it appears now I'm just average. Sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment