Friday, June 20, 2014

Safety Deposit Box

Picture of the Day for 6/20/2014. Took care of one of the last remaining tasks related to my parents' estate. We had to get a locksmith, along with a lot of legal paperwork, to open up my parents' safety deposit box. I had never seen a safety deposit box before so I found the whole process very interesting. The box was mostly filled with papers. Sadly, no secret stashes of stock certificates that will make all three of us Merrill girls fabulously wealthy. Dang. I did come across my grandfather Moss' Last Will and Testament. It's an interesting document, but not really relevant as he passed away 25 years ago and my mother wrapped up his estate. It was fun seeing my dad's distinctive handwriting on documents though. Little things like that make me miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment