Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Elephant Jigsaw Puzzle

Picture of the Day for 6/24/2014. I stumbled across this puzzle I made in elementary school. I remember the teacher had us draw a picture on a thin piece of wood and then she had either a friend or relative with a saw cut the pictures into small pieces to turn them into jigsaw puzzles. I adore puzzles and have from an early age so I used to play with this puzzle and assemble it all the time. I remembered I drew an elephant, but I couldn't remember any of the other details so I had to stop and put the puzzle together tonight because it was making me crazy wondering what it looked like. It was an elephant all right- an elephant that is perched on a tree limb! I laughed when I saw that. Definitely quirky which I definitely was (and still am). 


No comments:

Post a Comment