Thursday, June 26, 2014

Lethargic Titan

Picture of the Day for 6/26/2014. I posted this picture on Facebook for Throwback Thursday. I'm dressed in a toga for homecoming week my senior year at Olympus High School. 

I look like the most lethargic Titan ever. It's like I'm saying, "Fear me and tremble, for I am a mighty Greek god who will...oh who am I kidding. Whatever. I'm off to take a nap. I will inspire fear and trembling another day. If I feel like it. If I get around to it."

I actually remember posing for this photograph and I wasn't feeling lethargic! I don't know what happened!

I showed this picture to some nieces and they said it actually reminded them of an antique photograph from the Gibson Girl era. I like that assessment better than my lethargic one!

No comments:

Post a Comment