Thursday, June 19, 2014

Fortune Cookie Karma

Picture of the Day for 6/19/2014. At family lunch today, my sister Robynne (and business partner) and I both ordered lunch from Panda Express. Robynne broke into her fortune cookie and promptly handed over her fortune to me. She told me that this message, "Give your business interests top priority next month," was clearly intended for me as an admonition to work harder and that my fortune was meant for her since there had obviously been a mix-up.

I opened up my fortune and what do you know, it was EXACTLY the same fortune! Ha! That was karmic payback if ever I've seen it. I've never seen that happen before where two people in the same party get exactly the same fortune. I think the universe is trying to tell us that we BOTH need to work hard on the business, Miss Smarty Pants Sister of Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment