Friday, April 11, 2014

Free eBook

Picture of the Day for 4/11/2014. Occasionally I'll download a free book on my Kindle because "hey, free dummy." (I'll explain that quote below. In the meantime, keep reading.) I downloaded this book, Louisiana Longshot, on a whim since the premise appealed to me- a former military operative is forced to take refuge in a small town in Louisiana and pose as a former beauty queen. I thought it was very entertaining to the point that I ordered the second book in the series for $5.99. Pretty smart move on the author's part to lure you in with a free book to whet your appetite. 

Free Dummy Explanation: A friend and I both loved the following Jack Handy quote and would repeat it if we ever got something for free.

"If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy."


No comments:

Post a Comment