Thursday, April 10, 2014

Familiar Character

Picture of the Day for 4/10/2014. I was reading a novel, Free Fall by Chris Grabenstein, on my Kindle when I came across the very familiar name of a friend, Al Hallonquist. It was late at night so at first seeing it made me extremely disoriented since you don't expect to see someone you know leap off the pages of a book. This isn't the first time he's appeared as a cop in a mystery novel. I guess it pays to have a memorable personalty and show up at mystery writer conventions where you mingle with authors! I have showed up at these type of conventions, but apparently I'm not that memorable since I haven't appeared yet in a novel. Can't blame the authors I've met. I guess former group health and benefits consultants who now sell speech therapy workbooks online don't make interesting characters. 


1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! I love it! Thanks for sharing this. It made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete