Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I'm Not Old!!!!

Picture of the Day for 5/13/2013. I received some mail from AARP and didn't think anything of it because I assumed it was for my dad since I still receive mail for* him. Upon closer inspection I was stunned to see the invitation to join AARP was for me! What a blow that was. Surely I can't be old enough! I certainly don't feel old enough despite what my chronological age might I indicate.

*I accidentally typed "from" instead of "for" initially. That would be a trick to receive mail from my dad since he be dead! I'd love nothing more than to receive a letter from him from the other side. I miss him terribly and I'd love to know what he's up to. A psychic friend of mine said my dad was my cheerleader on the other side. I like that thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment