Thursday, February 7, 2013

How to Eat a Cornmeal Muffin

Picture of the Day for 2/7/2013. I'm still making my way through the cornmeal muffins I made a few days ago. I bet you didn't know there was a very specific way you should prepare the cornmeal muffins for consumption, did you?

First, you split the muffin in half, put the halves on a plate cut side up, and toast the muffin halves in the oven until the edges are browned. 
Then, once the muffin halves are toasted and screaming hot, you slather them with a LOT of butter. 
I would have taken a picture of the luscious pools of butter all melted on top of the muffin halves, but I was too eager to eat them. I snarfed the buttered muffin halves down before it occurred to me that I should take a final illustrative photo of the muffin preparation process. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment