Friday, February 1, 2013

High School Basketball Game

Picture of the Day for 2/1/2013. My friend Mary is a high school counselor at West High School and regularly attends the basketball games. She invited me and our other friend Kelly to join her at a game. This was the first time I've attended a high school basketball game in 30 years. It was very fun! We sat right behind the players and the coaches so it was interesting to see the action from that perspective. It was a nail-biter, but West managed to win in overtime. Phew! People told Kelly and me (I know the "me" sounds grammatically incorrect, but it isn't) that we must be a good luck charm since West doesn't usually win. 


Attending the game reminded me of my junior year in high school when I was in pep club and attended every single sporting event. That was a really fun year. In the picture below, I'm on the front row and 4th from the left.

1 comment:

  1. Who is the bearded jail-bait standing behind the coach? Maybe I should start coming to these games.

    ReplyDelete