Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Chicken in a Biskit Crackers

Picture of the Day for 2/12/2013. I'm easily swayed by other people's food choices. I can hear a casual reference to a restaurant or a food item and from that moment on I become completely obsessed with it. My great-nephew Ethan loves Chicken in a Biskit crackers which had not even been on my radar for years. For his birthday a couple of months ago in December he received a box of them (in addition to a lot of fun toys- this is not a sad tale about a little boy who only received a box of crackers for his 10th birthday). From that moment on, I became completely obsessed with these crackers. I've already gone through about three boxes of them on my own since that point. They are really good topped with a cream cheese/green onion/cheddar cheese mixture. Just saying.



No comments:

Post a Comment