Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Great Breakfast Escape

Picture of the Day for 1/23/2013. For breakfast this morning, I toasted an English muffin and slathered my favorite green onion/cheddar cheese/cream cheese mixture on it. I was salivating at the thought of consuming this delicious concoction when the English muffin decided it was better to take a swan dive off the counter rather than be consumed by me. This is a second day in a row I had a "well dang" moment. (Yesterday's "well dang" moment was documented in my blog entry about being trapped in the garage.)

Not to be deterred, I repeated the process and fixed myself a second toasted English muffin with cream cheese. This second muffin seemed more resigned to its fate and did not put up a struggle. Breakfast was successfully consumed.

1 comment:

  1. Do you think your muffin could have been depressed and possibly suicidal?

    ReplyDelete