Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stuck in the Snow

Picture of the Day for 1/27/2013. I know my blog entries have seemed a little weather-centric lately. That's because it won't stop snowing! A storm hit this afternoon and within a very short time dumped a huge amount of snow. 

I was over at my sister Paula's house tonight for dinner and to watch Downton Abbey. My niece Renee was parked behind me and when she tried to back out her car from the driveway when it was time to leave, she became royally stuck. Fortunately, two neighbors came over to help dig her out. I'm good at gunning cars so I was given the job of gunning her car free of the snow once enough of it had been cleared away. I've learned through hard experience that you don't saunter down a snow-filled driveway or else you'll never break free. When I back out of my driveway, it looks like I'm in a car chase scene from a movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment