Sunday, January 20, 2013

Just Too Tired...

Picture of the Day for 1/20/2013. I went to bed at 2:00 a.m. When I walked into my bedroom expecting to crawl into a comfortable bed, I was reminded that my sheets were still downstairs in the dryer so I just wrapped myself up in a blanket on top of my mattress. I was just too tired to deal with it.


Once I got myself all wrapped up in my blanket, I noticed I had neglected to turn off the light over my vanity. This would have required getting up out of bed to flip the light switch. I was just too tired to deal with it.


I joke all the time about how I'm descended from hardy pioneer stock who braved the rigors of the frontier to make their way out west. I should be ashamed of the fact that I didn't inherit much of their drive and determination, but I'm just too tired to deal with that unpleasant emotion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment