Monday, January 7, 2013

Peanut Butter Bread

Picture of the Day for 1/7/2013. I was browsing through some cookbooks at a thrift store (killing time while my car was getting serviced). When I picked up this book and it immediately fell open to a recipe for peanut butter bread, I knew the book was meant to be mine. I adore peanut butter. It's in my Top 5 Foods of All Time list and has been since I was a tiny child. It's practically all I ate for the first few years of my life. There's a story relating to this that involves me as a two-year-old matching wits against a very unamused German nanny. When I have an opportunity to get back on my laptop, I'll check to make sure I haven't already related this story on this blog. If I haven't, I'll be sure to devote a future blog entry to the story. It's a tale worth telling.


2 comments:

  1. Okay, I tried to enlarge this so I could read this but I can't quite make out the measurements. Will you pass on the recipe so I can make it? (Are you going to try making this?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa- I added a better photo. Of course I couldn't rotate it on my phone which is a drawback, but at least it's readable. Let me know if you try it. I'm definitely going to give it a try!

      Delete