Friday, May 4, 2012

Mug Shot

Picture of the Day for 5/3/2012.

A few months ago I blogged about my niece Chantal's truly unfortunate driver's license photo (shown below).


Chantal's license was recently up for renewal and she thought, quite reasonably, this would be the perfect opportunity to improve upon her photo. So, she carefully curled her hair, applied her make-up, smiled for the camera, and ended up with this...


This is so tragic. Either way, she looks like a criminal.

My niece Lisa observed that in the "Chantal is a criminal" scenario, this photo would have been her mug shot right after having been caught and arrested...


And this picture would have been after she had gotten over the shock of the arrest and copped a bit of an attitude with the judge, like, "Yeah, I did it. So what?"


Kudos to Chantal for being a good sport about these pictures and letting me tease her on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment