Monday, August 29, 2011

Vile Smell


Picture of the Day for 8/29/2011. I had to have my windshield replaced due to the frequent, yet inadvertent abuse I subject my car to. (Sorry- I ended the previous sentence with a preposition. A grammatical no-no, I know.) Upon taking possession of my repaired car, I noticed an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. I'm hoping this is just the glass company's standard practice rather than an implied commentary about how my car smelled. I didn't have any dead animals stashed away in the back seat so I'm not convinced there were any offensive odors that required masking. All I know is that my car smells worse now due to the dang air freshener. There's no more vile fragrance, in my opinion, than those tree-shaped air fresheners. I can't imagine anyone buying/using them on purpose.

1 comment:

  1. that one is nasty! i once accidentally left a bottle of chocolate milk in the car and that got to smelling, so i have some experience in these things. :p the trick i learned is to just put a box of dryer sheets under the seats.

    ReplyDelete