Saturday, August 6, 2011

High School Reunion


Picture of the Day for 8/5/2011. I attended my 30th (gasp) high school reunion tonight. I was a little apprehensive about going since this is the first reunion I've attended in 25 years, but I had a great time. In fact, I was one of the last people to leave. It was fun re-connecting with friends and acquaintances I haven't seen years.

We were encouraged to bring photos from our high school days. Here is one my friend Deanna brought from a prom during our junior year. I'm the one on the front row in the teal dress sitting on my date's lap. Deanna is the other one on the front row. I'm featuring this photo for my picture of the day since I didn't end up taking many photos (as I was too busy socializing) and the ones I did turned out blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment