Thursday, August 18, 2011

Old Friend


Picture of the Day for 8/18/2011. As I've mentioned in a previous blog entry, if I know you and you're in the vicinity of my camera, you will make an appearance on my blog. I'm always delighted when I have a willing victim for my "picture of the day." This is my friend Steve Miner who agreed to have his picture taken without giving me a single bit of crap (unlike some recalcitrant family members of mine). We've been friends since high school and he has the added bonus of being my friend Suzanne's younger brother. Steve teaches school in Washington D.C. so I only get to see him a couple of times a year. I could explain why he's standing behind some figurines of warriors engaged in battle while perched on top of elephants, but I choose to let it remain a mystery to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment